- 1/2 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Large Onion, finely chopped
- 1/8 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Chili Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Prepared Mustard
- 1/2 Cup Maple syrup
- 3 1/2 lb. of Back Ribs
1. Combine all ingredients and set aside.
2. Place a section of ribs (3 to 4 bones) on a square of heavy foil and sprinkle both sides with Worcestershire sauce.
3. Wrap Well.
4. Place on tray in oven at 375 F for 45 minutes.
5. Remove foil, baste with the sauce.
6. Bar B Que ribs, basting frequently with reserved sauce over medium heat for 30 minutes or until ribs are well glazed.
7. Watch heat or you will have flare ups.