Honey-Soy Glazed Salmon
- 1/2 cup honey, slightly heated
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons jarred chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 salmon fillets (about 5 oz each)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice or Uncle Bens Ready Rice
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Steamed snow peas (optional)
Adapted from familycircle.com
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees . Line a baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, garlic and lime juice. Place salmon, skin-side down, in prepared dish and spoon half the sauce over top. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. Spoon some of the remaining sauce over salmon; bake for an additional 5 minutes. Broil salmon 1 minute, if desired, until lightly browned.
3. To serve, garnish salmon and rice with scallions and cilantro. Drizzle remaining sauce over salmon and rice. Serve with steamed snow peas, if desired.