Cheesy Au Gratin Potato Cupcakes
These Cheesy Au Gratin Potato Cupcakes make a great meatless main dish, or serve as a side dish for breakfast or dinner.
- 1 box (6.2-ounces) Betty Crocker® Ultimate au gratin potatoes
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 container (5.3 to 6-ounces) low-fat Greek plain yogurt
- Green onions, sliced, if desired
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
Make potatoes as directed on box except omit butter and milk. Stir in salsa and eggs. Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups, about 1/3 cup each.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; carefully remove from muffin cups. Top cupcakes with yogurt; sprinkle with onions.
You'll also love
- Carla Hall's Banana Cream... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Pepper-Honey Cedar Plank Salmon 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Baked Shrimp w/Tomatoes and Feta 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Spiced Orzo with Spinach 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Pick Up Stix House Special Chicken... 4/5 (62 Votes)
- Creamy Black Bean Salsa Recipe 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Crack Potato Casserole 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Potato Nugget Nachos 4.3/5 (30 Votes)