Crock-Pot Chicken Teriyaki
Try this easy Crock-Pot Chicken Teriyaki recipe! The teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic marinate makes the chicken so juicy and savory
- 1 pound chicken, diced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic cloves in large bowl.
Add chicken to sauce, and toss to combine.
Pour chicken mixture into crock-pot.
Cook on low 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
Serve over hot cooked rice and spoon extra sauce if desired
You'll also love
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Asparagus Orzo Salad 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Armadillo Punch 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Chocolate Maltball Cookies 4.4/5 (67 Votes)
- Spinach Quiche Bites 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- BEEFMANN PASTRAMI 1A 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Flaky Biscuit Breakfast Casserole 4.3/5 (92 Votes)
- The Best French Bread Pizza 4.5/5 (60 Votes)