Crock-Pot Chicken Teriyaki
Try this easy Crock-Pot Chicken Teriyaki recipe! The teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic marinate makes the chicken so juicy and savory
- 1 pound chicken, diced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic cloves in large bowl.
Add chicken to sauce, and toss to combine.
Pour chicken mixture into crock-pot.
Cook on low 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
Serve over hot cooked rice and spoon extra sauce if desired
You'll also love
- APPLE CREAM CHEESE BUNDT CAKE 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- German Bretzen, Soft Pretzels 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar & Garlic... 4.4/5 (67 Votes)
- Golden Corral Sweet Corn Pudding 4.1/5 (123 Votes)
- Eggs Benedict Casserole 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Beef and vegetable pasties 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Popeye's Fried Chicken Copycat 4.2/5 (82 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken with... 3.9/5 (129 Votes)