Avocado And Tomatillo Salsa
- 2 cups coarsely-chopped rinsed husked tomatillos
- 2 medium serrano chiles with seeds minced
- 2 large avocados halved, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 3/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Place tomatillos and chiles in food processor. Using on/off turns, process until coarse puree forms. Pour puree into medium bowl. Mix in all remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be made 4 hours ahead. Cover; chill).
This recipe yields about 2 1/2 cups.