Apple Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
So easy and delicious! Great cake-style, dessert bar recipe. One bite and you'll see what I'm saying - YUM!
- BAR INGREDIENTS:
- 1 spice cake mix
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups powdered sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Mix bar ingredients together.
Spread in greased and floured jelly roll pan.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until brown.
Cool before frosting.
Prepare frosting as directed.
Frost cooled bars.
Mix 1st four ingredients together until well combined. Slowly add the powdered sugar while mixing until fully incorporated.
You'll also love
- Chipotle Onion Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- RED LOBSTER CHEESE BISCUITS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potato Gratin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Nut Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TWICE BAKED APPLES W/CINNAMON ... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- NILLA APPLE CRISP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Boston Pizza's Cactus Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)