Pepperoni and Mozzarella Pull Apart
- 1/3 cup favorite flavored dipping oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 (16 ounce) pkgs pre-made pizza dough or homemade pizza dough
- 1 (7 oz) pkg sliced pepperoni
- 1 (8 oz) pkg shredded mozzarella cheese
Adapted from inthekitchenwithkp.com
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Separate pizza dough into small bite sized pieces.
3. In a bowl add your favorite flavored dipping oil. Toss dough pieces in dipping oil to lightly coat.
4. Layer dough pieces in bottom of bundt or fluted tube pan, next layer sliced pepperoni, shredded cheese and sprinkle with garlic powder. Repeat all three layers again in the same order, and then end with final layer of dough pieces.