Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 . Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic,saute 3 minutes. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Add bell pepper and next 4 ingredients.
- 2 . Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is done. Serve over rice.
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves,sliced
- 2 (4-oz.) boneless,skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sliced green pepper
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 can (141/2 ozs. diced tomatoes, undrained