Sweet Potato Souffle
- 3 C. mashed sweet potatoes
- ½ C. brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ stick butter
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- ½ C. flour
- 1 T. vanilla
- 1 C. pecans, chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
Combine potatoes, sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla and mix well. Pour sweet potato mixture into the casserole dish.
Prepare the topping in a small bowl by whisking together the brown sugar,
flour, butter and pecans. Sprinkle mixture over potato mixture and bake for 40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Spaghettini with Pine Nuts and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cheese Ball 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brussel Sprout Souffle 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Goddess Cheese Pie (WB) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Hot & Blue Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Sweet Potato Curry (No... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Sweet Potato Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)