Striped Bass With Swiss Chard, Chestnuts, Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- 7 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 4 striped bass fillets - (5 oz ea)
- 2 cups thinly sliced Swiss chard - (packed)
- 1 cup peeled roasted chestnuts chopped (or jarred chestnuts)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup bottled clam juice
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate molasses*
- 1 tablespoon Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 large shallot minced
* Available at some supermarkets and Middle Eastern markets, and by mail from Adriana's Caravan (adrianascaravan.com).
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle both sides of fish fillets with salt and pepper; add to skillet and cook until golden, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer fish to platter; tent with foil to keep warm.
Add chard, chestnuts, wine, and clam juice to skillet; cook until chard is just wilted, about 3 minutes. Using slotted spoon, place chard mixture atop fish; tent with foil.
Boil juices in skillet to reduce slightly, about 3 minutes. Remove skillet from heat; add pomegranate molasses, vinegar, mustard, and shallot. Slowly whisk in remaining 4 tablespoons oil. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper. Spoon over fish and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Swiss Chard Stems, Grilled with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Penne with tofu, porcini mushroom... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Butter Lettuce With Goat Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Castellane Pasta With Sausage,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Leek And Camembert Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Beans With Orange And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Water Spinach With... 0/5 (0 Votes)