- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Butter Shortening Sticks
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/3 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- Colored sugar crystals, if desired
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 22mins
HEAT oven to 400ºF. Combine powdered sugar and shortening in a large bowl; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, salt, water, vanilla and almond extracts. Using a spoon, stir in flour until well mixed.
2.FIT cookie press with desired template. Fill cookie press; press dough onto ungreased cookie sheets. Sprinkle with colored sugar, if desired.
3.BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until set, but not brown. Cool one minute. Remove to cooling rack.
Note: Cooled cookie sheet in fridge before putting dough on.