Shrimp With Fennel, Dill, And Feta
- 1/2 cup sliced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil reserved from tomatoes
- 2 medium fennel bulbs trimmed, halved, thinly sliced crosswise - (abt 3 1/2 cups)
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/3 pounds uncooked large shrimp peeled, deveined, and tails left intact
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
Heat 2 tablespoons oil from sun-dried tomatoes in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fennel; sauté 3 minutes. Add sun-dried tomatoes and garlic and stir 1 minute.
Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper. Add shrimp to skillet and cook until just opaque in center, about 1 minute per side. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with dill, then feta.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Sesame Wonton Triangles With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Yam Puree With Brown Butter 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Baby Beets 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Miso-Glazed Black Cod On Sunflower... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Pasta With Herbed Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Johnnycakes With Peekytoe Crab 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fennel And Orange Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine With Garlic Shrimp And... 0/5 (0 Votes)