Glazed Apricot Chicken
- 1 Tablespoon Private Selection olive oil
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup Rosemount Diamond Chardonay wine
- 1/4 Cup Private Selection apricot preserves
- 1 Teaspoon Gourmet Garden Chili Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon each Private Selection fresh thyme and rosemary, chopped fine
1. Heat a skillet over medium high heat for one minute. In the meantime, season the chicken
with salt and pepper.
2. Add the oil and chicken to the pan and sear for 1 minute per side.
3. Lower the heat to medium and continue to cook until just done. Place the cooked chicken
on a clean plate and set aside to rest.
4. Remove the skillet from the heat and add the wine.
5. Return to medium heat and add the preserves, chili pepper, rosemary, and thyme.
6. Simmer to reduce the liquid by half.
7. Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve immediately.