Baked Vegetable Medley
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 6 mdium carrots, sliced
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushooms
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 can(10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup,undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup process cheese sauce
Place the cauliflower and carrots on a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 7-9 minutes or umtil crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onions in butter until tender.
Drain vegetables. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, and cheese sauce. Add the vegetables and mushroom mixture; toss the coat. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly.