Betty Crocker recipe
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso® enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Green Giant® Niblets® frozen whole kernel corn (from 1-lb bag)
- 1 can (15 oz) spicy chili beans in sauce
- 1 cup chile cheese-flavored corn chips, if desired
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 35mins
1.In 4-quart saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is brown; drain.
2.Stir tomatoes, enchilada sauce and corn into beef. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3.Stir in beans. Cook 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle individual servings with corn chips.