Quick Chicken Stir~Fry
- 1 pkg. PERDUE Fit & Easy Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts or Chicken Breast Tenderloins, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp. peanut oil or canola oil
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger (oprional)
- 1 pound package frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed, drained and patted dry
- 4 tsp. soy sauce
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Heat oil in a large skillet or wok on medium heat, add chicken strips, and saute 3 to 4 minutes or until browned.
Add scallions and ginger; saute 1 minute.
Add vegetables and saute 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add soy sauce and saute 1 more minute.
Serve over cooked rice if desired.