Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- to love the following recipe that I got off of Lowcarb luxury. It is for scalloped cauliflower. I have taken it to family get togethers and they always want the recipe. The recipe calls for frozen, but I have made with fresh cauliflower.
- Scalloped Cauliflower
- 2 bags frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 small white onion, finely chopped
- 12 oz bag finely shredded cheddar cheese (sharp, if you like)
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- salt and white pepper
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- crumbled cooked bacon (optional)
- to 350°F. to 350°F.
- to frozen cauliflower bags one at a time into a collander and run cool water over each to separate the pieces and slightly thaw, but don't use warm water.
- 45 10 minutes. 10 min before completion, add crumbled bacon if you opt to. Bubbly and delicious — this will cure your craving for scalloped potatoes!
- 10 4 Servings. 4 net grams of carbohydrate per serving