Bacon Wrapped Brown Sugar Smokies Dipping Sauce
"I love this site's recipe for Bacon Wrapped Smokies/Brown Sugar Smokies. One of the recipe reviewers suggests a dipping sauce that consists of mayo, brown sugar and chili sauce, I didn't have any chili sauce on hand, so I substituted with regular BBQ sauce, with this as the result. Amount of ingredients is approximate, measure to your own taste."
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Stir together mayonnaise, barbeque sauce, and brown sugar in a small bowl until the brown sugar has dissolved.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.5/5 (227 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)