Mediterranean Grilled Chicken and Grape Skewers
Try these delicious Mediterranean inspired skewers.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, fresh minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoon oregano, fresh minced
- 2 tablespoon rosemary, fresh minced
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pound chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 1 3/4 cups large green seedless grapes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
In a small bowl combine olive oil, garlic, red pepper, oregano, rosemary, lemon juice. Whisk together to make marinade.
Cut chicken into 3/4 inch cubes. Alternate chicken and grapes and thread onto skewers
Place skewers into a baking dish or pan large enough to hold them. Pour marinade over skewers. Marinate for 4-24 hours.
Remove skewers from marinade and let excess oil drip off. Season with salt.
Grill until chicken is cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
Arrange on a serving platter and drizzle with additional olive oil and lemon juice.