This easy, delicious champagne punch is great for entertaining a large crowd.
- 1 large can pineapple juice (approx. 46 oz.)
- 6 oz can lemonade concentrate
- 2 bottles of reisling, pinot grigio, or other light white wine
- 1 large bottle of champagne
- berries to put in ice ring
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Using a jello mold or some other similar container, put frozen mixed berries in the bottom and add cold water. Freeze.
Mix all ingredients well in a punchbowl, except the champagne. Slowly add the champagne, being careful to pour slowly.
Carefully remove the frozen ring of berries from the mold and put it into the punchbowl with the champagne punch.