Cookies ´N Cream Cake
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.25 oz.) package Pillsbury® White Cake
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 egg whites
- OR 3 eggs
- 1 cup coarsely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (12 cookies)
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Vanilla Frosting
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 60mins
1.HEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly spray bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare cake according to package directions using water, oil, and eggs. Stir in cookies. Pour batter into prepared pan.
2.BAKE 32 to 36 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
3.FROST cake with frosting. Garnish with additional cookies, if desired.
TIPCake can also be baked in two 8 or 9-inch pans. Spray pans with no-stick cooking spray. Bake at 350°F. for 25 to 35 minutes. Cool 15 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Frost top of first cake layer; top with second cake layer. Frost top and sides.