Miso-garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1 heat garlic, unpeeled
- 1/2 tsp. EVOO
- potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. aged barley miso
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped chives or green onions
Preheat over to 425. Slice 1/2 inch off garlic head and drizzle with olive oil. Wrap in foil and bake 45 minutes. Cool.
Cook potatoes. Drain then press through potato ricer.
Bring milk to a simmer in saucepan over medium-low heat and season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and squeeze in 3 cloves roasted garlic. Whisk in miso. Stir milk mixture into potatoes. Garnish with chives/green onions.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (320 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (298 Votes)