- 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 9 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 3/4 cup creme fraiche or sour cream
- Read more at Marthastewart.com: Chocolate Frosting - Martha Stewart Recipes
1.Sift together sugar, cocoa, and salt.
2.Beat cream cheese and butter with a mixer on medium-high speed until smooth. Reduce speed to medium-low; gradually add sugar-cocoa mixture, and beat until combined. Pour in chocolate in a slow, steady stream. Add creme fraiche; beat until combined.
Read more at Marthastewart.com: Chocolate Frosting - Martha Stewart Recipes