Miso-Glazed Black Cod On Sunflower Sprouts
- 1/3 cup white miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 1/4 cup mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine) plus
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar divided
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil (such as Asian) divided
- 4 skinless black cod fillets - (6 oz ea)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions divided
- 5 ounces sunflower sprouts
Whisk miso, 1/4 cup mirin, 2 tablespoons vinegar, ginger, and 2 teaspoons sesame oil in small bowl to blend. Place fish in 8- by 8- by 2-inch glass baking dish. Pour miso mixture over; turn to coat. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
Preheat broiler. Line baking sheet with foil; brush with 1 teaspoon oil. Place fish on foil; pour marinade over fish. Broil until fish is cooked through and brown in spots, about 6 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix remaining 1 teaspoon mirin, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, and 1/4 cup green onions in medium bowl. Add sunflower sprouts; toss to coat. Divide salad among 4 plates; top with fish and sprinkle with remaining green onions.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Mashed Potatoes And Turnips With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mache Salad With Blood Oranges,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Pasta With Herbed Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Johnnycakes With Peekytoe Crab 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Benedict 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Monkfish With Saffron... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fillet Of Cod With Asparagus And... 0/5 (0 Votes)