Easy Deviled Chicken
- 1/8cup1/8 cup butter
- 1/2cup1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 88 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 11 (16 ounce) package herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Melt butter and mix in a small bowl with mayonnaise and mustard. Pour mixture into a shallow bowl or plate.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Roll chicken breasts in mayonnaise mixture then dip in mixed herb bread stuffing and place in a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake for 1 1/2 hours.