Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Mix
Who doesn't like cookies? This is the perfect gift of oatmeal peanut butter cookie mix for anyone with a sweet tooth, meaning everyone!
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, halved
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
In a 1 quart jar layer oats, flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and peanuts. Place peanut butter cups on top. Fasten lid; include directions for making cookies. Makes 1 jar (enough for 12 monster cookies or 36 regular cookies).
To make cookies: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil. Remove peanut butter cups from jar; set aside. Empty the remaining contents of the jar into a large bowl. In another bowl whisk together 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, 1/4 cup softened butter, 2 eggs, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Add to flour mixture; stir until combined. Gently stir in peanut butter cups. Use a 1/4 cup measure or scoop to drop mounds of dough about 4 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet. Flatten dough mounds to about 3/4 inch thick. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are brown. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.
**Store jar of mix in a cool, dry place for up to 1 month.
You'll also love
- Marshmallow Easter Bark 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Gingerbread Biscotti 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Cupcakes: Chocolaty Peppermint... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies with... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Pecan Cut-Out Cookies 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Chocolate-Nut Rugelach 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins 4.5/5 (30 Votes)