- 1 (9.6 ounce) package Jimmy Dean® Original Hearty Pork Sausage Crumbles
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated
- 12 medium portobello mushroom caps
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (optional)
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine sausage, 1 cup shredded cheese, ricotta cheese, onions and tomatoes in large bowl.
2.Brush tops of mushroom caps with oil; place, top-sides down, in shallow baking pan.
3.Top with sausage mixture. Drizzle with vinegar, if desired. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
4.Bake 10-12 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.