Peanut Butter Cheese Fudge
Cheese added to this fudge makes the texture perfectly creamy and gives a unique flavor you'll love! This is a peanut butter fudge recipe you make again and again!
- 1/2 pound sliced easy-melt cheese (recommended: Velveeta)
- 1 cup butter, 2 sticks
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 (16-ounce) boxes confectioners' sugar
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 80mins
Lightly spray the bottom of a 9 by 2-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt cheese and butter together, then add peanut butter and stir until smooth. Remove from heat and add vanilla and nuts.
Empty confectioners' sugar into a large bowl and pour cheese mixture over sugar. Stir until completely mixed. Candy will be very stiff.
Using your hands, remove candy from the bowl and press evenly and firmly into the pan. Because of the amount of butter in this recipe, pat top of candy with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Place the pan in refrigerator until candy is firm.
To serve, cut into squares.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (904 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (495 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (499 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (454 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (407 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)