Salmon Foil Packet
Packets may be seasoned to individual preferences.
- 1/4 c low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 c Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
- (Robert Rothschild) or combination of honey
- and whole grain mustard
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup carrots, julienne
- 1/2 cup white mushroom, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions, green parts only
- 1 - 1 1/2 lbs salmon fillets
- sesame seeds
- foil ( 4 sheets approx. 8" x 8"
- cooked white rice
- Chili oil and red pepper flakes if desired
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Combine the soy sauce and honey mustard.
Cut salmon into 4 equal pieces.
Place 1/4 cup of carrots, snow peas, and mushrooms on each piece of foil. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place salmon on top. Drizzle soy sauce mixture over fish. Drizzle some chili oil over fish and sprinkle with red pepper flakes if desired. Bring sides of foil together and roll to seal. Roll up ends of foil to seal.
Place on a cookie sheet.
Bake for 25 min. or until salmon flakes.
Serve with white rice.