- 1/2 pound bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (28 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) lima beans
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
In a large skillet, cook bacon, beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish; add all of the beans and mix well.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir into beef and bean mixture.
Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer.