Elegant Pork Chops
- pork loin chops 4 (1-inch thick)
- vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- cream of mushroom soup 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed , undiluted
- milk 1 1/2 cups
- instant rice 1 1/2 cups uncooked
- onion powder 1/4 teaspoon
- garlic powder 1/4 teaspoon
- pepper dash
In a skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides in oil over medium heat set aside.
In an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish, combine the soup, milk, rice and seasonings mix well.
Top with pork chops.
Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until meat is tender.
Uncover and bake 5 minutes longer.
Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.