Salsa by Paula Deen
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Other ingredients you may want to add:
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- . or 1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes with their juice
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeds and veins removed, and minced
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles with juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fried Tortilla Chips, recipe follows
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 2 limes, juiced
Combine all ingredients, and any extra ingredients you may want to add, in a large glass bowl.
Stir well with a spoon.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill until serving time.