Kale Waldorf Salad
Kale replaces lettuce in this classically delicious Waldorf salad with a modern updated twist.
- 4 cups raw kale, packed finely, chopped
- 1 large red apple, chopped, divided
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons raisins, divided
- 2 tablespoons water, plus more if needed
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Place kale in large bowl. Add half of the chopped apple along with the celery, 1/4 cup walnuts and 1/4 cup raisins.
Put remaining apple in food processor along with remaining walnuts, raisins, mustard, water, vinegar, and salt. Puree until well combined and slightly thick, adding water if needed.
Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
Refrigerate until ready to serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Corny Chicken Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broiled Sweet and Spicy Salmon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cajun Shrimp, Spinach & Grits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Fruit Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Spinach Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuscan Kale Caesar Slaw 0/5 (0 Votes)
- KALE SALAD/SLAW 0/5 (0 Votes)