- 3 (1 ounce) slices white bread
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 T reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 T fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, drained and shell pieces removed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 lemon wedges
Place the bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1 1/2 cups. Combine breadcrumbs and next 9 ingredients (through crabmeat) in a large bowl. Divide mixture into 8 equal portions; shape each into a 1/2" thick patty.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add patties; cook 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve with lemon wedges.