Crostini With Burrata Cheese, Pink Pepper, And Arugula
- 16 baguette slices, 1/4" thick
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 garlic clove
- Arugula leaves - (abt 3 oz)
- 16 tablespoons burrata cheese - (abt 12 oz)
- 2 teaspoons pink peppercorns
- Fleur de sel* to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
* A type of sea salt; available at some supermarkets and specialty foods stores.
Preheat broiler. Place bread on baking sheet. Brush with oil; rub with garlic. Broil until golden, about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
Transfer toasts to platter. Top with arugula and cheese. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with pepper and fleur de sel.
This recipe yields 16 slices.