Asian Beef Roll-Ups
Appetizing and snappy!
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 to 2 tbsp Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 lb. flank steam
1. Whisk the lime juice, sugar, soy sauce and chili sauce in
a glass baking dish. Slice the steak thinly against the
grain and place in the marinade, tossing to coat. Cover
with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for
2. Heat a non stick grill pan over high heat. Drain the
excess marinade from the meat into a small saucepan.
Working in batches, quickly grill the steak pieces,
turning, until seared and cooked through, 1 to 2 min.
3. Meanwhile, bring the marinade to a simmer over
medium heat. Cook until reduced and thickened to a
glaze, about 5 min.
4. Roll each strip of beef lengthwise into a bundle and spear
each roll with a toothpick. Place the roll-ups on a platter
and drizzle with the glaze.