Mini Roast Beef Pizza
A delicious pizza with the flavors of a traditional Philly Cheese Steak sandwich: roast beef, sautéed onion and bell peppers, topped with cheese.
- 1 can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 cup thin bite-size green bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 2 ounces cooked deli roast beef, cut into thin strips
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 400°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Cut dough in half; place on greased cookie sheet. Press each dough piece into 6-inch round. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
Meanwhile, in 8-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and onion; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender. Remove from heat. Stir in roast beef. Divide roast beef mixture evenly onto crusts. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.