- 1 can (14 to 16 oz) artichoke hearts, well
- drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese (1 oz)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 1 package (17.3 oz) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
Heat oven to 400°F. Line large cookie sheet with foil or
cooking parchment paper; lightly spray foil or paper with
cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except
pastry and half-and-half.
On lightly floured surface, roll 1 sheet of pastry into
12x9-inch rectangle, trimming edges if necessary. Cut
into twelve 3-inch squares.
Place 1 tablespoon artichoke mixture on each square. Lightly
brush edges with half-and-half. Fold pastry over filling to
make triangles. Crimp edges with fork to seal. Place on
cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining pastry and artichoke
mixture. Brush tops of triangles with half-and-half. Refrigerate
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.