- * 2 pounds ground turkey breast
- * 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- * 1/2 cup ketchup
- * 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- * 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- * 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- * 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- * 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- * 2 teaspoons dried basil
- * 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- * Cooking spray
- * 1/4 cup ketchup
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine the first 10 ingredients in a large bowl.
Place the turkey mixture in a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Top with 1/4 cup ketchup. Bake at 400° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.