Speedy Ravioli Bake
Almost like an instant lasagna, this clever recipe uses frozen ravioli in an easy casserole with cheese, sauce, and basil.
- 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 1/2 cups chunky tomato pasta sauce (from 26 oz jar)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
* 1 Heat oven to 400°F. In 3-quart saucepan, cook ravioli as directed on package; drain and set aside.
#2 In same saucepan, mix pasta sauce and basil. Cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Stir in cooked ravioli. Pour into ungreased 8-inch square glass baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over top.
* 3 Bake uncovered 10 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.
Harvest your garden basil and chop 2 teaspoons of the fresh to use in place of the 1/2 teaspoon dried.
You'll also love
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cajun Slow Cooked Whole Chicken 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pasta with Lemon Cream Sauce,... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Flavored Pasta Dough-Homemade 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Vegan Macaroni Salad 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- The Best Macaroni Salad Ever 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Prosciutto Wrapped Toasted Ravioli... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)