Best Ever Blueberry Cobbler
This recipe works great with other cobbler fruit and is an excellent light dessert that isn't too sweet! Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
In an 8 inch square baking dish, mix blueberries, 3 tablespoons sugar, and orange juice. Set aside.
In a small bowl, thoroughly mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually add flour mixture, stirring just until ingredients are combined. Drop batter by rounded tablespoons over blueberry mixture. Try to cover as much of filling as possible.
Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbling.
You'll also love
- Creamy Baked Ziti 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole 4/5 (109 Votes)
- Tomato, Avocado and Cucumber... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Apple Pie Bites 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Strawberry Avocado Kale Salad with... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raspberry... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Nutty Blueberry Crumble 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Star Struck Blueberry Cobbler 4.8/5 (12 Votes)