New York Cheesecake
- 20 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed (about 2 1/4c.)
- 3 T. butter or margarine, melted
- 5 pkg. (8oz. each) Philadelphia neufchatel, 1/3 less fat than cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 T. flour
- 1 T vanilla
- 1 c. sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. cherry pie filling
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees
2. Line 13 x 9 in. pan with foil, with end of foil extending over sides. Mix crumbs and butter, press onto bottom of pan.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla until well blended. Add sour cream, mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust
4. Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cook completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with pie filling.