Oven Roasted Asparagus Spears
The best way to prepare fresh Asparagus....hot and crispy on the exterior and tender and delicious on the inside of the each and every lovely spear of Spring!
- Desired amount of fresh Asparagus ( washed and ends snapped and towel DRYED )
- Olive Oil
- Kosher or Sea Salt
- Fresh ground Black Pepper
- Minced fresh garlic
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 28mins
1.Wash fresh asparagus throughly...and shap ends at the tough point, dry very well between two linen towels.
2.Line cookie sheet with tin foil and form edges to hold in juices. Line dryed Asparagus in a row in foil.....drizzle with Olive oil, sprinkle with salt and Bk. Pepper and mince garlic if desired.
3.Roast in a pre-heated oven of 450 degrees til just smokin' and starting to wrinkle. Approx 5-8 mins. Serve immediately and hot.
4.wonderful with chicken or rib or steaks or anything!
You'll also love
- Pepsi-Cola Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Fluff Jello 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Festive Winter Salad with Walnuts... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Capellini Cake with Caramelized... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup with Garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asparagus Swiss Quiche 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pear Clafouti with Star Anise 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brandied Pears 0/5 (0 Votes)