Turkey Cranberry Ring
- 2 packages (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- ½ Cup Mayo
- 2 T. honey Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp coarsely ground pepper
- 2 Cup (12 oz) Chopped turkey
- ½ Cup sliced celery
- 3 T. fresh parsley
- ½ Cup sweetened dried cranberries (and a smidge of dried cherries)
- 1 Cup (4 oz) Swiss cheese
- ¼ Cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 egg
Pre-heat oven to 375°
Unroll the crescent roll container and separate the rolls. Place 8 of the triangles in a ring, wide edge of the triangle facing inward, around a circular baking stone with the corners touching. The points of the triangle will hang off the edge of the stone a bit.
Arrange the additional 8 triangles in the center of the ring, seaming wide and to wide end, points inward. Do not seam the sides of the inside triangles, only the wide ends.
In a medium sized bowl mix together the mustard, mayo and pepper. Chop the turkey, celery & parsley and blend in with the mayo-mixture. Grate the cheese and mix in as well.
The original recipe calls to add the walnuts after the mixture is on top of the crescent rolls but I prefer to add it right into the mix.
Scoop the turkey mix onto the center of the wide-end seams. Fold the tips of the crescent roll triangles over each other to make a wreath and seal together. When you’re done the crescent rolls should cover the turkey mix completely. Seam together the edges.
In a small bowl, separate the egg white and discard the egg yolk. Beat the egg while, then brush on to the top of the ring.
Bake for 25- 30 minutes or until golden brown
You'll also love
- Bacon Cheeseburger Rice 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlic Steak With Mushrooms and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Balsamic Flank Steak on White Bean... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Frangepane Tart 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fresh Lime Margaritas 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Swiss Bacon Canapes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Coconut Blueberry Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with... 5/5 (1 Votes)