Delicous Lemony Chicken Francese
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 55mins
1.Coat chicken with flour, then egg beat, then saute in a large skillet until almost cooked through. Drain on paper toweling.
2.Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
3.In a medium saucepan combine the wine, broth, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, butter or margarine and lemon juice over medium low heat. Stir together while heating slowly. When butter or margarine has melted, slowly stir in cornstarch until sauce thickens slightly. Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish and pour sauce over all.
4.Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (310 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)