Sweet Chili Shrimp Stir-Fry
- 1/3 cup Frank's Redhot Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. grated peeled ginger
- 1-1/4lb. large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 cup chopped green, red or yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 11mins
Heat Sweet Chili sauce, oil, garlic and ginger in medium skillet. Cook over high heat until sauce is bubbly.
Add shrimp, bell peppers and onion
Stir fry about 3 minutes until shrimp turn pink and coat with sauce.
Serve over rice, if desired.