Southwestern Mini Corn Cake Appetizers
- 2 cups Frozen corn, thawed. Preferably baby corn.
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1 cup pancake batter, made to package directions
- 1/2 tsp salt (I use 1/4 tsp)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Fresh chives
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
In a bowl combine corn, bell pepper, parsley and green onion. Stir in pancake batter & salt & pepper.
Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Brush pan with butter. Add a heaping tablespoon of batter and cook until golden brown on each side.
Remove from pan, place on baking sheet in warm oven while completing the dish.
Cook additional cakes and serve with sour cream.