One Pan Pork Chop Dinner
A great meal for those nights you don't really feel like cooking but still want a home cooked meal.
- * 3-4 butterfly pork chops
- * 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- * 1 can sliced new potatoes, drained
- * 1 can English peas, drained
- * salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Rinse pork chops and pat dry with paper towel. Salt & pepper each side. Empty both cans of mushroom soup into medium bowl. Coat pork chops with soup and put in 9x13-inch baking dish. Drain potatoes and peas and mix into soup. Spread over pork chops. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour (pork chops should measure 160 degrees with meat thermometer.) Remove from oven and let sit for 10-15 minutes so mushroom sauce will thicken. Serve with French bread and a salad.