Kielbasa Bow Tie Skillet
- bow tie pasta 8-ounces uncooked
- kielbasa 1 pound fully cooked cut into 1/4-inch slices
- mushrooms 1 (4 1/2-ounce) jar sliced drained
- garlic 2 teaspoons minced
- butter 2 tablespoons
- cornstarch 1 tablespoon
- milk 1 1/2 cups
- snow peas 1 1/2 cups frozen
- cheddar cheese 1 cup shredded
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the sausage, mushrooms and garlic in butter.
Combine cornstarch and milk until smooth gradually add to the skillet.
Bring to a boil cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Drain pasta add to sausage mixture.
Stir in the peas and cheese cook until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Cherry Nut Bars 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Tyler Florence's Turkey Breast 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Fluffy Duck 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Sausage & Penne Pasta 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Rigatoni with Meat Sauce - Instant... 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Kielbasa Fried Rice 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Kielbasa, Peppers, Onions & Fried... 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- Vegan Creamy Lemon Asparagus Pasta 4.3/5 (4 Votes)