Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels
- 2 (8-oz.j cans Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 6 oz/6 tablespoons garlic herb spreadable cheese
- 6 slices cooked deli ham
- 24 to 30 fresh spinach leaves
HEAT oven to 350 F. Separate dough into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
SPREAD rectangles with cheese to within 1/4 inch of edges; top with ham and spinach. Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; press edges to seal. Cut each roll into 6 slices.
PLACE, cut sides down, on ungreased
cookie sheet. BAKE 12 to 18 minutes or
until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Secretly Healthy Spinach Dip aka... 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (127 Votes)